Looking for a super elegant and easy appetizer? I got you. Adapted from Food & Wine, this buttery salmon is tempered with crunchy pistachios and tart lemon in a dish that comes together in minutes. Serve with sourdough toasts and you’re golden.
- 4 ounces skinless salmon fillet, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped pistachios
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh chives or green onion
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- 1 teaspoon Meyer lemon zest plus 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Toasted sourdough baguette slices, for serving
- Stir together salmon, pistachios, oil, chives, shallot, lemon, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Serve immediately with toasted sourdough.